- Served as Special Litigation Counsel to Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of the Estate of Dreier LLP. In re Dreier LLP, S.D.N.Y. Bankr. 08-15051.
- Obtained favorable resolutions through negotiations and FINRA arbitrations of years-long dispute regarding Venezuelan oil obligations securities.
- As newly-retained appellate counsel, obtained unanimous reversal of trial court ruling, and winning dismissal of case against client. Goldberg & Connelly v. Romano Enterprises, Inc., 78 A.D.3d 772 (Second Dep’t 2010).
- Obtained negotiated dismissal of lawsuit following summary judgment. Paulson Credit Opportunities Master Ltd. v. Berry-Hill Galleries, Inc. S.D.N.Y. 10 Civ. 02555.
- Won pre-discovery summary judgment for defendant accused of anti-trust violations. Wolf Concept S.A.R.L. v. National Distributing Corp., S.D.N.Y. 06 Civ. 11395.
- Obtained negotiated dismissal of trademark violation lawsuit regarding the “Together Bag.” Hermès International v. Thursday Friday, Inc., S.D.N.Y. 11 Civ. 0580.
- Won dismissal of suit from New York courts on forum non conveniens grounds, reported as decision of interest in the New York Law Journal. Azari v. B&H Photo Video, S.D.N.Y. 06 Civ. 7825, N.Y.J.L. January 9, 2007.
- Obtained unanimous reversal of trial court ruling concerning accessibility of shareholder lists in connection with tender offer proceedings. AirTran N.Y., LLC v. Midwest Air Group, Inc., 46 A.D.2d 208 (First Dep’t 2007).
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of the Estate of Dreier LLP
- Miller Tabak Roberts Securities, LLC
- Berry-Hill Galleries, Inc.
- AirTran Airways
- The Xaverian Brothers of St. Francis Xavier
- Thursday Friday, Inc.
- Verified Identity Pass, Inc.
- Maloney & Fox